|Abrasive Material||Aluminum Oxide||Grade/Grit||Medium Grade|
|Attachment Method||Hook and Loop||Item||Surface Conditioning Disc|
|Brand||3M||Max. RPM||10000 rpm|
|Diameter||5 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Disc Style||Hook and Loop||Trade Name||SCOTCH-BRITE|
- 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Surface Conditioning Disc.
- Used to quickly remove cork or paper gaskets and form-in-place gasketing material; also ideal for cleaning light oxidation.
- Used on a variety of surfaces, including engine blocks, heads, valve covers, and transmission housings.
- Quick Lock Style: Hook and loop.
- Disc diameter: 5"
- Grade: medium
- Color: maroon
- For use with die grinders, rotary tools, or hand drills.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||3M SFC CND5" DISC HL MED|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here