3M™ Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Disc, 4", Mount Type R, Very Fine
- 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Surface Conditioning Disc.
- Used to quickly remove cork or paper gaskets and form-in-place gasketing material; also ideal for cleaning light oxidation.
- Used on a variety of surfaces, including engine blocks, heads, valve covers, and transmission housings.
- Quick disc change: 1/2 turn on, 1/2 turn off
- Quick lock style: Type R
- Disc diameter: 4"
- Grade: very fine
- Color: blue
- Cross Reference: 07511
- Use with Part No. 73429, Roloc™ Disc Holder.
- Use with die grinders, rotary tools, or hand drills.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||3M SFC CND R DISC 4"VF BL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here