Shoulder Eye Bolt, Carbon Steel, 7/8"-9 x 1-11/16", Zinc Plated, 2 PK
- Drop forged C1035 heat treated steel.
- Self colored.
- Designed for lifting.
- National coarse thread.
- Shanks fully threaded to within 1/8" to 3/8" of shoulder depending on the diameter. Safe work load is drastically lowered when loading at any angle. Avoid loading at angles greater than 45° from the center of the bolt.
- Bolt Diameter: 7/8–9
- Shank Length: 2-1/4
- Inside Diameter of Eye: 1-11/16
- Outside Diameter of Eye: 3-1/4
- Safe work load lb on a straight pull: 7,000 lb
|UNSPSC CODES||31161610||SHLDR.EYEBLT 7/8-9X2-1/4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-005||SHLDR.EYEBLT 7/8-9X2-1/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here