|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||50|
- A patented, fast, easy-to-use hollow wall anchor.
- Use in wallboard, solid masonry, or hollow doors.
- Outer wings are twisted off when used in solid masonry.
- Made of polypropylene.
- Screw-activated, accepts #6 to #12 screws.
- Exact fit assures solid holding power.
- If screw is removed, anchor stays in place.
- Wall Thickness: 5/8
- Drill Diameter: 5/16
- Load Capacities For Wallboard:
- Tension: 170
- Shear: 250
- Load Capacities For Concrete Block:
- Tension: 350
- Shear: 230
- Installation: Drill 5/16 hole. Squeeze Poly-Toggle flat and push into hole. Tap flush with wall. Put fixture in place, insert screw and tighten until it feels secure.
|UNSPSC CODES||31162103||POLY TOGGLE WALL ANCHOR|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-023||POLY TOGGLE WALL ANCHOR|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here