|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||100|
- No hole preparation necessary. The anchor pre-drills it's own small precise hole in gypsum wallboard.
- Deep thread design provides strong engagement in 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" gypsum wallboard.
- Installs quickly and easily with a #2 phillips screwdriver or power-driver.
- Can be easily backed-out.
- Anchor Material: Corrosion resistant, non-conductive white nylon.
- Sheet Metal Screw Size: 6 x 1-1/4
- Maximum Fixture Thickness: 3/4"
- Anchor Size: 1-5/16 length with a 3/8" wide, low profile head.
|Pullout (Ultimate Average Pounds) |
|Shear (Ultimate Average Pounds) |
|3/8" - 25 lb||1/2" - 30 lb||5/8" - 40 lb||3/8" - 80 lb||1/2" - 90 lb||5/8" - 120 lb|
|UNSPSC CODES||31162103||NYLON E-Z ANCHOR LITE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-023||NYLON E-Z ANCHOR LITE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here