Hex Nut Lok Bolt 3/8X3
Lok-Bolt™ Hex Nut Sleeve Anchor
- For Use In Concrete, Block, Brick, And Stone.
- Made Of Zinc Plated Steel (Astm B-633).
- Gsa Specification Ff-S-325 Group II, Type 3, Class 3.
- Size: 3/8 X 3"
- Use 3/8" Carbide Tipped Masonry Drill Bit, Part No. 70682
- Installation Procedures Using The Proper Diameter Bit, Drill A Hole Into The Base Material To A Depth Of At Least 1/2" Or One Anchor Diameter Deeper Than The Embedment Required. Blow The Hole Clean Of Dust And Other Material. Do Not Expand The Anchor Prior To Installation. Drive The Anchor Through The Fixture Into The Anchor Hole Until The Head Is Firmly Seated Against The Fixture. Be Sure The Anchor Is Driven To The Required Embedment Depth. Tighten The Anchor By Turning The Nut Or Head 3 Or 4 Turns Or By Applying The Guide Installation Torque From The Finger Tight Position.
|UNSPSC CODES||31161611||HEX NUT LOK BOLT 3/8x3|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-005||HEX NUT LOK BOLT 3/8x3|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here