|Application||Marks On Pipes/ Tubes, Steel/iron, Rubber/tires, Lumber/timber, Concrete/Stone, Plastic, and Glass. Ideal Find Use In Steel Mills and Warehouses, Forge and Casting Foundries, Tire Repair and Retreading, Lumber/timber Mills and Construction||Marking Tools Product Group||Paint Marker|
|Color||Fluorescent Green||Tip Shape||Round|
|Color Family||Lime Green||Tip Size||11/16 in.|
- Lead-free paint in stick form.
- combines long-lasting durability of paint with ease-of-use of a crayon.
- Temperature range: -50F to 150F (-46C to 66C).
- For use on metal, wood, plastic, concrete, rubber, glass, cardboard, and paper.
- Marks on smooth, rough, rusty, or dirty surfaces and also marks through oil and water.
- Size: 4-1/2 Length x 3/4 Diameter
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-011-001||PAINT MARKER FLUOR GREEN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here