|Appearance||Gray Paste||Item||RTV Silicone|
|Brand||PERMATEX||Net Weight||13 oz.|
|Color Family||Gray||Pack Quantity||6|
|Container Type||Cartridge||RTV Silicone Style||Gasket Maker|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +500 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F||Trade Name||ULTRA GREY|
- Single component, room temperature vulcanizing gasketing compound designed to provide reliable formed-in-place gaskets for mechanical assemblies.
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket.
- Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
- Designed to perform under the higher load conditions of engines with closely spaced bolt patterns (typically non-US designed), and maintains outstanding oil, water-glycol resistance.
- OEM Specified.
- PRODUCT BENEFITS
- High load resistance
- Improved oil resistance
- Sensor safe, non-corrosive
- Replaces most cut gaskets
- Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
- Non-flammable, Non-toxic
- Low odor
- Primary Applications: valve covers, transmission pans, oil pans, timing gear covers, differential covers
- Size: 13 oz cartridge
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||Ultra Grey RTV Silicone|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here