|Color||Blue||Net Weight||12.9 oz.|
|Color Family||Blue||Odor||Mild Acetic Acid|
|Container Type||Cartridge||Pack Quantity||12|
|Flammable||No||RTV Silicone Style||Gasket Maker|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F||Sensor Safe||Yes|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +500 deg. F|
- Single component, low odor formula, room temperature vulcanizing gasketing compound designed to provide reliable formed-inplace gaskets for mechanical assemblies.
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket.
- Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
- The original Blue gasketing product, refined and oxygen sensor safe and low odor.
- OEM Specified.
- PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Sensor safe
- Replaces most cut gaskets
- Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
- Easy application
- Non-flammable, Non-toxic
- Low Odor
- Primary Applications: valve covers, timing gear covers, differential covers, oil pans, transmission pans, water pumps, thermostat housings
- Size: 12.9 oz cartridge
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||Blue RTV Silicone|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here