|Color||Red||Net Weight||11 oz.|
|Color Family||Red||Odor||Mild Acetic Acid|
|Container Type||Cartridge||Pack Quantity||12|
|Flammable||No||RTV Silicone Style||Gasket Maker|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +650 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F|
- Single component, room temperature vulcanizing gasketing compound designed to provide reliable formed-in-place gaskets for mechanical assemblies.
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket.
- Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
- Designed to maintain maximum performance in a continuous temperature environment of 600° F.
- OEM Specified.
- High temperature use
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Replaces most cut gaskets
- Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
- Easy application
- Drive housings
- Exhaust manifolds
- Thermostat housings
- Valve covers
- Timing gear covers
- Water pumps
- Differential covers
- Size: 11 oz cartridge
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||Hi Temp Red RTV Silicone|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here