|Appearance||Black Paste||Item||RTV Silicone|
|Brand||PERMATEX||Net Weight||10.1 oz.|
|Color Family||Black||Pack Quantity||6|
|Container Type||Cartridge||RTV Silicone Style||Gasket Maker|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-75 to +500 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F||Trade Name||THE RIGHT STUFF|
- Single component, room temperature curing, elastomeric gasketing compound designed to provide reliable formed-in-place gaskets for mechanical assemblies.
- Non-slumping, non-corrosive, low odor, low volatile, single component, proprietary, hi-tech, elastomeric rubber gasketing material.
- Replacement for conventional cut gaskets where instant sealability is advantageous.
- Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
- Designed for superior bonding properties to oil contaminated metals as compared to other formed-in-place gaskets, and maintains outstanding oil resistance.
- NSF White Book registered.
- Immediate sealability
- Instant blow-out resistance
- OEM Approved and Specified
- Replaces most cut gaskets
- Low odor
- Resistant to ATF/oil/coolant
- Consistent sealing
- Sensor safe
- Timing gear covers
- Transmission pans
- Valve covers
- Oil pans
- Water pumps
- Intake manifold end seals
- Stamped sheet metal covers
- Size: 10.1 oz cartridge
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||Right Stuff|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here