|Color||Black||Net Weight||12.9 oz.|
|Container Type||Cartridge||Pack Quantity||12|
|Flammable||No||RTV Silicone Style||Sealant Adhesive|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-75 to +450 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F|
- General purpose, single component, room temperature vulcanizing (RTV) compound, designed for the sealing of mechanical assemblies.
- Upon curing from the exposure to moisture in the air, non-sagging paste forms a tough, flexible, waterproof seal of silicone rubber, which resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
- Note: Not recommended for engine gasketing applications.
- Low odor formula
- Easy application
- Applied to horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Unaffected by vibration
- Primary Applications: metal, glass, wood, plastic, silicone resin, Vulcanized silicone rubber, ceramics, natural and synthetic fibers, painted surfaces
- Bonds, seals, repairs, mends and secures:
- Weather stripping
- Door frames
- Vinyl tops
- Housings and covers
- Not recommended for use in pure oxygen and/or oxygen rich systems and should not be selected as a sealant for chlorine or other strong oxidizing materials.
- Size: 12.9 oz cartridge
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||Black Sealant|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here