|Container Size||8 oz.||Pack Quantity||12|
Formulated to meet the needs of industrial machinery, construction equipment, automotive parts, marine engines, farm machinery, and other types of equipment where seizing, fretting, or galling of parts is a problem.
BENEFITS:Anti-seize paste composed of quality lubricants, anti-corrosion agents, and atomized metal in a special solvent base. Designed for high-temperature, high-pressure use. Prevents galling, seizing, and galvanic action. Protects metal surfaces from exposure to extreme temperatures (-65F - 2000F) and corrosive atmospheres. Will not wash off. Will not fuse to metal. Assures long-term protection with one application indoors or outdoors. Will not evaporate, separate or harden. Contains no lead. Also available in aerosol form.
- Prevents seizing caused by galling, galvanic action, fretting, fusion, pitting, thread distortion, breakage, rust, and corrosions.
- Provides long-term protection with just one application, outdoors or indoors, even in damp areas or against salt spray. Will not wash off.
- Coating withstands temperatures of -65F to 2100F (-54C to 1100C).
- Will not harden or fuse to metals, cake, evaporate or separate.
- Can be used as an anti-seize on the threads of steel, stainless steel, steel alloy, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, and titanium parts and reduces friction and wear on plastic.
- Paste contains no lead compounds traditionally found in this type of product.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-043||ZEP GROOVY ANTI-SEIZE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here