|Application||For Fasteners 1/4 in. To 3/4 in., Medium to High Strength, Works Through Slight Oil Film||Net Weight||1 mL|
|Chemical Style||Liquid||Pack Quantity||24|
|Chemical Type||Anaerobic||Physical Form||Liquid|
|Color||Blue||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +300 deg. F|
|Color Family||Blue||Threadlocker Classification||Threadlocker|
|Container Type||Packet||Threadlocker Disassembly||Removable|
|Flammable||Yes||Threadlocker Strength||Medium Strength|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F||Threadlocker Style||Liquid|
|For Fastener Dia.||1/4 in. to 3/4 in.||Trade Name||COUNTERMAN'S CHOICE|
|Full Cure Time||24 hr.||Type||Medium Strength|
- A line of single-use chemicals that deliver just the right amount of material for typical automotive repair jobs.
- The convenient single-use pouches feature an exclusive "Easy Squeeze Spout" with a tapered channel to provide for more accurate dispensing of compounds while minimizing waste and mess.
- Counterman's Choice single-use chemicals are a convenient and economical new way for DIY'ers to complete a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Medium Strength Threadlocker BLUE is an all-purpose, medium strength threadlocker.
- Ideal for all nut and bolt applications 1/4" to 3/4" (6mm to 20mm).
- For use with Metal Internal/External Threads 0.25 to 0.75.
- Suggested Applications: Valve cover bolts, water pump bolts, oil pan bolts, drive shaft bolts, rocker arm adjustment nuts, carburetor studs
- 1 ml. pouch.
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-075||THREADLOCKER BLUE 1ml pouch|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here