|Brand||PERMATEX||Net Weight||36 mL|
|Color Family||Purple||Physical Form||Liquid|
|Container Type||Threadlocker/ Sealant Bottle||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +300 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F||Threadlocker Strength||Low Strength|
|Full Cure Time||24 hr.||Threadlocker Style||Liquid|
- Fast curing, low strength anaerobic sealant, which seals hydraulic and pneumatic fittings up to 2" in diameter
- Resists high pressure and vibration loosening.
- Hydraulic Sealant, in its liquid state, readily disperses in liquid hydraulic fluid and is virtually non-fouling in all types of hydraulic systems.
- The adhesive/sealant contains no fillers or particles and will not foul valves or screens.
- Cure: Let harden a minimum of 30 minutes before applying pressure.
- Pressure resistance: Seals up to 3,000 psi after 4 hour room temperature cure. Seals to burst pressure rating of pipe after 24 hour room temperature cure.
- Breakaway torque: 25 ft. lb
- Temperature range: -65° F. to 300° F. (-54° C. to 149° C.)
- For use with Metal Internal/External Threads.
- Primary applications: Hydraulic and pneumatic fittings, servomechanisms, and fine-filtration systems.
- This product is not recommended for use on plastic piping. May attack some thermoplastics.
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|Permatex||54540||HYDRAULIC SE ALANT 36 ML|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-085||HYDRAULIC SE ALANT 36 ML|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here