|Chemical Style||Flange Sealant||Net Weight||50 mL|
|Container Type||Tube||Pack Quantity||4|
|Flammable||No||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +300 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F|
- Single component, medium strength, thixotropic, anaerobic sealant that cures rapidly.
- OEM specified product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal flanges.
- Provides a tough, resilient, solvent and temperature resistant seal that flexes with flange movement caused by vibration, pressurization or thermal changes.
- Size: 50 ml
- Primary Applications:
- Making gaskets for pumps, thermostats, compressors, PTO covers, transmission housing, axle covers, and split crank cases.
- Coating or dressing spacer gaskets to improve their sealing effectiveness.
- Repairing damaged conventional gaskets.
- Color: purple
- Temperature range: -65° F to 300° F
- Gap fill: up to 0.010"
- Tensile strength: 800 psi
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|Permatex||51031||FLANGE SEAL ANT 50ML|
|Permatex||51531||FLANGE SEAL ANT 50ML|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||FLANGE SEAL ANT 50ML|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here