|Color||Yellow/Green||Net Weight||1 oz.|
|Container Type||Bottle||Pack Quantity||6|
- Universal dye for all refrigerant systems.
- Dye can remain in the system without fear of damage to the system.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of SAE standard J2297
- Size: 1 oz
- For easy dispensing, use Injector, Part No. 7793 and Injector Hose, Part No. 7794.
- How It Works.
- A small amount of fluorescent dye is added to a vehicles A/C system and allowed to circulate.
- The dye escapes with the system's refrigerant and remains at all leak sites.
- When the system is scanned with a ultraviolet or UV/Blue light inspection lamp, the dye floresces a brilliant yellow-green to pinpoint the exact source of every leak.
- To check repairs, the residual dye is removed from the leak site with a degreaser. Run the system to re-inspect the repair sites for additional leaks. No glow means all the leaks are repaired.
|UNSPSC CODES||41111932||LEAK FINDING DYE- FOR A/C|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-011-001||LEAK FINDING DYE- FOR A/C|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here