|Appearance||Liquid||Full Cure Time||24 hr.|
|Brand||3M||Item||Panel Bonding Adhesive|
|Color||Black||Net Weight||200 mL|
|Color Family||Black||Pack Quantity||6|
|Container Type||Dual-Cartridge||Trade Name||AUTOMIX|
|Dry Time Range||90 min.|
- 3M™ Automix™ Panel Bonding Adhesive.
- Two-part epoxy used to bond steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass).
- The primary use is to replace quarter panels, roofs, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins.
- Use on outer body panels only.
- Not for use on structural components such as pillars, frame rails, core supports, or rocker panels (on unibody vehicles.)
- Cures on demand with addition of heat.
- Glass beads work as built-in spacers for optimum bond line thickness.
- Corrosion inhibiting ability.
- Excellent shelf life, either opened or unopened.
- Use applicator Part No. 7768.
- Use mixing nozzle Part No. 7717.
- Size: 200 ML
- Color: Black
- Work Time: 90 minutes
- Clamp Time: 4 hours
- Cure Time: 24 hours
- Cross Reference: 08115
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31201601||STRUCT ADHSV 1 MIN|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-998-017||STRUCT ADHSV 1 MIN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here