|Appearance||White Colored Paste||Net Weight||10.1 fl. oz.|
|Caulk/Sealant Style||3006 Caulk||Pack Quantity||12|
|Color||White||Sealant Color Family||White|
|Color Family||White||Sealant Container||Cartridge|
|Container Type||Cartridge||Tack Free Time Range||10 to 12 min.|
|For Use On||Paneling, Molding, Furring Strips, Plywood, Hardwood||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-30 to +180 deg. F|
- Forms a tough, rubbery gasket for superior flexibility and elasticity.
- Can be painted or stained.
- Dries to the touch in 2-4 hours, fully cured in 24 hours.
- Mildew and rust resistant.
- Recommended for paneling, molding, furring strips, plywood, and hardwood.
- Color: White
- 10.1 fl. oz cartridge
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-092||Caulking - Sealant|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here