|Application||Electric Contact, Connectors, Switches, Sensors||Grease Thickener||Inorganic|
|Characteristics||Smooth and Tacky||Max. Operating Temp||400 deg. F|
|Color||White||Min. Operating Temp||-40 deg. F|
|Color Family||White||NLGI Grade||2|
|Container Type||Tube||Net Weight||5 oz.|
|Dielectric Strength||1290 Volts/Mil||Pack Quantity||12|
- The next generation of superior performance lubricant specially designed for electric contact, connectors,
switches, and sensors of automotive and trucking applications to provide longer service life.
- Protects electric contacts away from electrical breakdown caused by high temperature and high voltage.
- Protects electric contacts from harmful effects of water, acidity, and contaminants which can further cause
- Resists harmful dilution and corrosive effects of water while protecting contacts. Keep outside environment
away from electric contacts.
- Can be applied to various applications and extended application temperatures from -40 to 400 deg. F
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-096||ULTRA DIELEC TRIC GREASE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here