|Appearance||Translucent Paste||Item||Brake System Silicone|
|Brand||DYNATEX||Net Weight||5.3 oz.|
|Chemical Style||Brake System Silicone Compound||Odor||Slight, Sweet|
|Container Type||Tube||Pack Quantity||1|
|Flammable||No||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +500 deg. F|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||575 deg. F|
- Contains no petroleum or by-products and will not attack rubber.
- An excellent release agent and lubricant for rubber and plastic parts, such as o-rings, valves and plastic gears.
- Locks out moisture and has excellent wash-away resistance.
- Temperature range from -40° below to 500°F.
- Extends brake system life and stops disc brake squeal, also prevents drying and cracking.
- 5.3 oz tube.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||15121900||DIELECTRIC GREASE 5oz|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-096||Brake Sustem Silicone|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here