7/16-14 Repair Kit
Coil USS Thread Repair Kit
- Simple And Easy To Use.
- Kit Includes Oversize Tap, Tool, And Inserts.
- Interchangeable With Other Helically Wound Systems.
- Stronger Assemblies And Reduced Thread Wear.
- Better Than Original Threads In Most Applications.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Weight Saving.
- Design Flexibility.
- Wide Temperature Tolerance (-270° F To 774° F).
- Size: 7/16-14
- Number Of Inserts Per Kit: 5
- Sold Separately:
- Bit Size: 29/64
- Required Drill Bit Part No. 80588 . How To Use Drill Tap Install Tang Removal Drill To Clear Out The Damaged Thread (If Necessary). Thread Insert Tap Supplied. Tap Thread Should Match Up With Bolt. Wind Insert In With Light Downward Pressure Until 1/4 To 1/2 Turn Below Surface, Driving Tang Towards Bottom Of The Hole. Remove Tool And Sit Back On Top Of Tang. Tap Down Sharply. Do Not Try To Twist Tang Off. Spark Plug And Large Fine Threads, Use Long Nose Pliers And Pull Tang Out.
|UNSPSC CODES||27112810||REPAIR KIT 7/16-14|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||REPAIR KIT 7/16-14|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here