|Chemical Style||Multi-Purpose Grease||NLGI Grade||2|
|Color||Red||Net Weight||14 oz.|
|Color Family||Red||Pack Quantity||10|
|Container Type||Grease Cartridge||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-10 to +325 deg. F|
|Dropping Point||500 deg. F|
- A high temperature range multi-purpose grease for bearing and chassis applications.
- Provides outstanding shock load protection.
- Highly recommended for disc brake wheel bearings.
- Specifically approved for use in Rockwell and Spicer universal joints.
- Fully additive treated: EP/antiwear, rust and oxidation inhibited
- Water insoluble and water washout resistant
- Consistency: NLGI #2
- Approximate Temperature Range: -10° F to 325° F
- Texture: Smooth, adhesive
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-026||Grease - Multi-Purpose|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here