|Appearance||Clear||Flash Point - Chemicals||525 deg. F|
|Chemical Style||Wheel Bearing Grease||NLGI Grade||2|
|Color||Red||Net Weight||1 lb.|
|Color Family||Red||Odor||Slight Hydrocarbon|
|Container Type||Can||Pack Quantity||1|
|Dropping Point||500 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||+375 to +400 deg. F|
- A high temperature, NLG1 Grade 2, lithium complex grease which contains high quality petroleum base oils.
- Operating temperature is 375° F intermittent to 450° F.
- Resists washout and flows readily at cold temperatures.
- Exceeds NLG1 GC-LB specifications.
- Increased rust, corrosion, and oxidation protection.
- USDA H2 listed.
- Primary Applications: wheel bearings, ball joints, and U-joints
- Size: 1 lb tub
|UNSPSC CODES||15121900||WHEEL GREASE 1 lb|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-026||WHEEL GREASE 1 lb|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here