|Appearance||Light Brown||Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 270 deg. F|
|Color Family||Brown||Item||Rust Protector|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Net Weight||12 oz.|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||270 deg. F||Rust Protector Style||Heavy Duty Penetrant|
- This high performance , thick-film version of Corrosion X provides a super long-term protection against rust.
- It was developed specifically to provide maximum protection against moisture intrusion and resulting rust and corrosion.
- Corrosion X Heavy Duty forms a dripless, dynamic, non-hardening, self-healing film that stubbornly resists erosion by splash or spray, including the complete submersion in saltwater.
- It will slowly penetrate existing rust and corrosion, remove moisture and stop electrolysis, while sealing out moisture.
- Unlike wax-based coatings, it will not dry out, stiffen, or crack under stress.
- Net Weight: 12 oz
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||CORROSION X - HEAVY DUTY|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here