|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Length||16.8 cm|
|Features||Calibration is done with water, Compact and easy to carry||Pack Quantity||1|
|Freezing Point||32 to -60 deg. F||Resolution||0.01|
|Function||For measuring concentration of antifreeze and specific gravity of battery fluid (dilute sulfuric acid)||Warranty||1 yr.|
|Includes||Conversion Table to Ethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol Concentration, Protective Storage Case and Owner's Manual|
- Scale measures specific gravity of battery fluid and measures the freezing temperature of anti-freeze.
- Measures both ethylene glycol and propylene glycol.
- Adjustable eyepiece to focus in on the reading.
- One-year manufacturer's warranty against defects.
- Reads in Fahrenheit for:
- ethylene glycol: -60°F to 32°F
- propylene glycol: -50°F to 32°F
- Calibration is done with water.
- Compact and easy to carry
|UNSPSC CODES||26111719||DUO-CHECK TESTER|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||REFRACTOMETER BATTERY/COOLANT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here