|Absorbent Style||Powder||Liquids Absorbed||All Toxic or Non Toxic Liquids of Any Viscosity, All Acids (Except Hydrofluoric), Aggressive Liquids, Caustics, Alcohols, Oils, All Fuels, Solvents, Paint, Grease, Bio Fluids, Foodstuffs|
|Amount Absorbed||1 gal.||Meets Standards||USDA approved for food processing facilities.|
|Brand||STARDUST||Net Weight||3 lb.|
|Clay Equivalent||10 lb.||Pack Quantity||1|
|Color||White||Package Type||Shaker Container|
|Color Family||White||Trade Name||SUPER ABSORBENT|
- Floor sorbent compound.
- Gallons absorbed per package: 1
- Absorbs on average 10 times more than clay based products.
- Instantly absorbs spills of chemical, mineral, petroleum, animal, and vegetable liquids.
- Size: 3 lb shaker container
- Non-toxic and non-biodegradable.
- Use with hazardous and non-hazardous liquids.
- USDA approved for food processing facilities.
|UNSPSC CODES||47131900||ABSORBENT POWDER|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-087||ABSORBENT POWDER|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here