|Appearance||Clear Viscous Oily||Item||Garage Door Lubricant|
|Application||Use on any moving part including: Hinges, Mechanical Chains, Springs, Cables, Rollup Doors, Sliding Tracks, Pivots, Cams and Pulleys. Threaded Parts, Conveyor Rollers, Wheels, Windows, Locks and Latches. Hitches, Winches, Ramps, Gates, Tools & Table Saws.||Lubricant Type||Garage Door Lubricant|
|Brand||B'LASTER||Net Weight||1 gal.|
|Container Type||Canister||Odor||Mild aliphatic|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||169 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||Up to 360 deg. F|
- Prevents rust, corrosion, squeaking and sticking problems.
- Leaves a dry, tack-free film that will not accumulate dust and dirt.
- Non-staining, long-lasting formula.
- Used for fleet and tractor trailer service doors, as well as residential and commercial garage door service.
- Spray bottle must be purchased separately.
- Size: 1 gal
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-058||Lubricant - Multi-Purpose|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here