Help: Logging In
Why do I need to log in to Imperial's web site?
The reason we require a login in order-to-order or review pricing is quite simple: it allows us to make sure that the data we present is actually yours. Logging in allows Imperial's web site to tie your session on our web site to your customer information that we keep on file. Contained within that information is your product pricing, all conversions and product limitations set by your company, and a detailed set of purchasing information that you can use to monitor the products being purchased from Imperial.
How do I get an account on Imperial's web site?
You can either ask your customer representative to setup an account for you, or you can use our online account request form to get one setup for you. Processing of these requests can take up to 2 business days, but we try to respond the same day during normal business hours (7 am to 7 pm Central Time).
How do I login?
Simply visit the login page, enter your e-mail address, and your password. The web site will check this information and build a new web session for you. Please note several things about this login process:
- Logins are CaSe SeNsItIve. You must enter your login and password exactly as you gave it to us when we set up your account.
- If you cannot remember your password, either use the forgot password form or call your customer service representative for assistance.
- We require cookies to be enabled in your web browser in order for the login process to complete successfully. If you login to the Imperial web site, but every single page you use prompts you to login again, or you get an error indicating that cookies are disabled in your browser, you'll need to enable cookies in your browser.
- When logging in, there is a check box that will save your password. Checking this box will save an encrypted version of your password in a cookie on your computer, so that we can log you in without typing your login e-mail address and password. The next time you visit the site after checking this box, the login information should be completely filled in, and you should be able to simply press the "Submit" button to login. Unchecking this box will delete the password cookie from your PC after pressing "Submit".
I have a login and password, but I can't get in.
If you are having trouble logging in, there could be several things to try:
- Is your login e-mail and password in the correct case? Check them and try again.
- Is your password correct? If you are not sure, use this form to have your password e-mailed to you.
- If none of the above helps, be sure to contact our web support team using this form.