Order Approval Details
Order Approval Capabilities
When an order is placed that requires your approval, you will receive an order approval notification email. From this email, you can log into your online account and choose to approve, decline, or delete the order. Approvers will be able to see all orders pending their approval whenever they log in.
The Order Approval Process
Once individuals on an account have been setup to use Order Approval, the buyer will create an order and submit it for approval and then following occurs:
- The approver receives an order approval email notifying them of an order pending approval.
- Orders remain in Pending Approval status until approved, declined, or deleted by the approver.
- Upon logging into their account, the approver can see any orders that are awaiting approval.
- Once the approver acts on an order, the buyer is sent an email notifying them of the action.
- If an order is declined, the buyer can update the order and re-submit it for approval.
- The Order Approval process is completed once the order is approved.
Features of Order Approval
Mobile ReadyUse the Imperial Mobile App to approve orders anytime from anywhere. Our app makes it easy for orders to be created and get approved while in the shop or on the go. Download the Imperial Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
NotificationsApprovers get notified by email when an order is pending approval. Choose to receive Order Approval email notifications immediately, hourly, or daily. The buyer who submitted an order for approval will always be sent an email immediately after the approver acts on the order.
RemarksUse the Imperial Mobile App to approve orders anytime from anywhere. Our app makes it easy for orders to be created and get approved while in the shop or on the go. Download the Imperial Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play.
Get Started Today. Call your Dedicated Account Advisor at 800-558-2808.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.