|Scanner Description||Brake, Floor|
Durable units can be used for box, pan, and reverse bending of sheet metal. Include extension handles, counterweights and apron stop.
- Item Brake Floor
- Bending Length (In.) 51
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge) 12
- Finger Width (In.) 3,4,5,20
- Max. Box Depth (In.) 4
- Max. Lift of Beam (In.) 2-1/2
- Construction Body Made From Welded Steel Plates With Heavy Truss Rods
- Die Carbon Steel, Heat-treated Steel Male, Sizes 3, 4, 5 And 20.
- Features For Box, Pan, And Reverse Bending Of Sheet Metal. Includes Extension Handles, Cast-iron Counter Weights, Apron Stop, And Replaceable Bushings. Floor Model Features Heavy Dual Counterweights And Cavity For Repeat Bending. Body Made From Welded Steel Plates With Heavy Truss Rods For Durability And Strength
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Brake, Floor|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here