|Scanner Description||Hooded Coverall,Elastic,Navy,L,|
Microchem® by AlphaTec® 68-1500 Plus FR Protective Hooded Coveralls are made of an antistatic, flame-retardant nonwoven SMMS polypropylene material to offer protection from particulates and light, nonflammable liquid spray or splash. Designed to allow full freedom of movement over heat and flame protective wear, the garment is highly breathable (permeable to air and water vapor), to help reduce the risk of heat stress. The elastic ankles and cuffs and strong serged seams help keep materials from getting in. These Ansell® coveralls are well-suited for petrochemical, utility, industrial cleaning, and general maintenance work.
- Item Hooded Coveralls
- Level of Protection Dry Particulate, Reduced Spray
- Coverall Style Hooded Coverall
- Disposable Clothing Size L
- Disposable Clothing Primary Material FR SMMS
- Series MicroChem(R) by AlphaTec(TM)
- Ankle Style Elastic
- Cuff Styles Elastic
- Seam Style Serged
- Color Navy
- Closure Type Storm Flap, Zipper
- Standards ASTM D1117/D1682, ASTM D3786-87, EN 1149-5, AATCC 22, IST 80.8, NFPA 701: 1989 Small Scale, NFPA 701: 1999, ISO 15025 Procedure A, ASTM F1930, ISO 11092, ISO 9237, prEN ISO 13506
- Inseam 31"
- Fits Chest Size 27"
- Fits Waist Size 25"
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Hooded Coverall,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here