Bronze Ball Valve,FNPT x MNPT,1-1/4 in
|Scanner Description||Bronze Ball Valve,Fnpt x Mnpt,|
Valve has a chromium-plated ball and adjustable packing gland. Vacuum service to 29" Hg. For use in steam, water, oil, and gas systems in commercial and light industrial applications.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Bronze
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1-1/4"
- Connection Type FNPT x MNPT
- Port Standard
- Max. Pressure 600 psi CWP
- Max. Steam Pressure 150 psi WSP
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 450 Degrees F
- Ball Material Chrome Plated Brass
- Seat Material RPTFE
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Lever
- Handle Material Zinc Plated Steel
- Stem Material Brass
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features Heavy Pattern Construction
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Bronze
- Standards MSS SP-110
- Overall Length 4.16"
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Bronze Ball Valve,FNPT x|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here