Street Elbow,45 deg,1-1/4In,Brass
|Scanner Description||Street Elbow,45 Deg,1-1/4In,|
Low-Lead Red Brass Fittings—Class 125
• Max. pressure: 125 psi Temp. range: -20° to 400°F
Resist corrosion from water, heat, saltwater, acids, minerals, and heavy soils. NPT connections. For use with air, water, natural gas, and steam in commercial and residential buildings.
Material meets ASTM B584 standards. Dimensions for fittings meet ASME B16.15, for unions A-A-59617, and for flanges ASME B16.24. Threads meet ANSI B1.20.1 standards. NSF 61 Listed. Certified for use in potable water applications.
- Item Street Elbow, 45 Degrees
- Pipe Fitting Material Brass
- Fitting Schedule/Class Class 125
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 1-1/4"
- Fitting Connection Type MNPT x FNPT
- Standards ASTM B62, ASME B16.15, ANSI B 1.201
- Max. Pressure 125 psi
- Outside Dia. 1-1/4"
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Compliance NSF61 and AB1953
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Street Elbow, 45 deg,1-1/|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here