HHCS,1"-8x12",Steel,Gr 8,Zinc Yellow,PK8
|Scanner Description||HHCS,1"-8x12",Steel,GR 8,Zinc|
Hex Head Cap Screws feature hexagon-shaped heads for socket or wrench tightening. Grade 8 steel construction helps provide high tensile strength and high torque capabilities.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Zinc Yellow
- Dia./Thread Size 1"-8
- Fastener Length 12"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Standard
- Min. Thread Length 2-1/2"
- Head Height 39/64"
- Head Width 1-1/2"
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||HHCS,1"- 8x12",Steel,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here