Threaded Rod,Carbon Steel,1-8x3 ft
|Scanner Description||Threaded Rod,Carbon Steel,1-|
Low-strength steel fully threaded rods and studs provide good strength and durability for everyday fastening applications.
Steel fully threaded rods and studs are fasteners that provide good strength and durability for a variety of everyday fastening applications. They are made to meet certain strength requirements, indicated by an ASTM grade rating (inch fasteners) or a class rating (metric fasteners). These steel fasteners have males threads running their entire length for full engagement of nuts when assembling components.
- Item Fully Threaded Rod
- System of Measurement Inch
- Threaded Rod Material Steel
- Threaded Rod Material Grade Grade A
- Threaded Rod Finish Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Thread Size 1"-8
- Length 3 ft.
- Thread Direction Right Hand
- Threaded Rod Thread Type UNC
- Meets/Exceeds ASME B18.313
- Min. Tensile Strength 65,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness Not Rated
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Thread Class 1A
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Threaded Rod, Carbon Steel,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here