|Scanner Description||Fuse,10A,Ceramic,Abc Series,PK5|
Fast-acting ceramic fuses open within seconds of being exposed to overloads and short circuits. Also called fast-blow ceramic fuses, they are highly sensitive to changes in current flow and don't tolerate temporary overload currents or power surges.
Ceramic fuses protect against overcurrent in high-current circuits found in AC or DC electronics, appliances, and electrical equipment. They have higher interrupting ratings and withstand higher temperatures than glass fuses. These small, cylindrical fuses have an opaque body that shows no outward signs when the fuse has blown, so they're typically tested with a multimeter or ohmmeter to check their function.
- Item Fuse
- Amps 10A
- AC Voltage Rating 250VAC
- DC Voltage Rating 125VDC
- Series ABC
- Visual Indication Nonindicating
- Speed Fast Acting
- Body Style Cylindrical
- Fits Fuse Block Style Nonrejection
- Interrupt Rating 200A at 250VAC, 10kA at 125VAC, 10kA at 125VDC
- Fuse Size 1-1/4" L x 1/4" dia.
- Length 1-1/4"
- Diameter 1/4"
- Equivalent Brand and Series Bussmann ABC, Littelfuse 314, Mersen/Ferraz Shawmut GAB
- Equivalent Series 314, ABC, GAB
- Body Material Ceramic
- Compatible Fuse Block Series 3823, HFA, HHN, HK, HKP, HPF, HRK, HTB, S-8000
- Element Single
- Standards UL 248-14 Guide JDYX, CSA Certification Class 1422-01
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Fuse,10A, Ceramic,ABC|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here