Spring Check Valve,Brass,1-1/2",FNPT
|Scanner Description||Spring Check Valve,Brass,1-1/|
Bonomi® check valve features a soft seat for a bubble tight shutoff and is spring loaded for fast seating action. Valve has a flow pattern to minimize head loss and an innovative disc design to help prevent side loading.
- Item - Check Valves Check Valve
- Flow Design Single
- Mechanism and Body Design Inline Spring
- Body Material - Valves Brass
- Pipe or Tube Size - Check Valves 1-1/2"
- Connection Type - Check Valves FNPT x FNPT
- Cracking Pressure - Check Valves 0.5 psi
- Mounting Orientation - Check Valves Horizontal, Vertical
- Max. Temp. - Valves 210 Degrees F
- Min. Temp. - Valves 10 Degrees F
- Max. Water Pressure - Valves 400 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure - Valves Not Rated
- Seat Material - Check Valves NBR
- Spring Material - Check Valves Stainless Steel
- Flow - Valves 35.72 gpm
- Full Flow - Valves Yes
- Application - Valves General Purpose
- Length 3-5/16"
- Width 2-7/8"
- Overall Height 2-7/8"
- Standards NSF-61/NSF 372
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Spring Check Valve,Brass,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here