Single Gas Detectr,SO2,Yllw,2yr. Battery
|Scanner Description||Single Gas Detectr,SO2,Yllw,|
The compact, lightweight design features 1-button operation and 2-year continuous use without calibration, sensor replacement, or battery recharging/replacement.
- Item Single Gas Detector
- Gas Type SO2
- Detects Sulfur Dioxide
- Sensor Range 0 to 100 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Housing Color Yellow
- Operating Temp. Range -30 to +50 Degrees C, -22 to +122 Degrees F
- Alarm Setting Low 2ppm, High 4ppm
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 2 yr.
- Display LCD
- Interchangeable Sensors No
- Height 3-7/16"
- Width 2"
- Depth 1-5/8"
- Standards CSA, ATEX, IECEX, INMETRO
- Features Maintenance Free, No Sensor or Battery Changes Necessary, Compact, Lightweight Design with One Button Operation, Designed for A Range of Harsh Environments and Extreme Temperatures, Hibernation Mode with Case Accessory, Automated Self Test of Battery, Sensor and Electronics, Wide Angle Flash, Which Alerts Simultaneously with Audible and Vibrating Alarm, Automatic Logging of The 35 Most Recent Gas Events, Compatible with Microdock II and Fleet Manager II Software, Affordable with Low Cost of Ownership
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Single Gas Detectr,SO2,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here