Hex Cap Screw,1-1/4"-7,7-1/2"Steel
|Scanner Description||Hex Cap Screw,1-1/4"-7,7-1/|
With Grade 8 steel construction, these Hex Head Cap Screws offer high tensile strength and high torque capabilities. The hexagon-shaped heads are suitable for socket or wrench tightening.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 1-1/4"-7
- Fastener Length 7-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 3"
- Head Height 25/32"
- Head Width 1-7/8"
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Hex Cap Screw,1-1/4"-|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here