Hex Cap Screw,1-1/8"-7,3-1/2"Steel
|Scanner Description||Hex Cap Screw,1-1/8"-7,3-1/|
The thick, hexagonal head design on these steel cap screws is engineered for tightening with a wrench. Use in pretapped holes or with nuts. Grade 5 steel construction offers strength and moderate flexibility, allowing the screws to withstand shear force better than Grade 8 screws.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 1-1/8"-7
- Fastener Length 3-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 2-1/2"
- Head Height 11/16"
- Head Width 1-11/16"
- Temp. Range -58 Degrees to 302 Degrees F
- Proof Load 74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C19 to C30
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Hex Cap Screw,1-1/8"-|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here