|Scanner Description||Tap Bolt,7/16-14x4,GR5,Zp,PK10|
Hex head tap bolts each feature a thick, hexagonal head designed for tightening with a wrench. Use in pretapped holes or with nuts. Grade 5 steel construction offers strength and moderate flexibility. The bolts are hardened, yet more malleable than Grade 8, allowing them to withstand shear force.
- Item Tap Bolt
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Tap Bolt
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size 7/16"-14
- Fastener Length 4"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Head Height 19/64"
- Head Width 5/8"
- Proof Load 74,000 to 85,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 105,000 to 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C19 to C30
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Tap Bolt,7/ 16-14x4,GR5,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here