Gate Valve,Class 150,1/2 In.,Bronze
|Scanner Description||Gate Valve,Class 150,1/2 In.,|
This MILWAUKEE VALVE gate valve acts as a positive shutoff and can be used fully open or fully closed. Suitable for use in steam, water, and compressed air applications. Valve is not for use with potable water.
• Solid wedge disc
• Threaded bonnet
• Full port
- Item Gate Valve
- Valve Class Class 150
- Body Material - Valves Bronze
- Connection Type FNPT
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/2"
- Max. Water Pressure - CWP 300 psi
- Max. Working Steam Pressure - WSP 150 psi
- Valve Max. Fluid Temp. 365 Degrees F
- Valve Stem Type Non-Rising
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center 3-5/8"
- Inlet to Outlet Length 2"
- Stem Material Bronze
- Bonnet Style Threaded
- Wedge Material Bronze
- Handle Material Malleable Iron
- Handle Type Hand Wheel
- Standards MSS SP-80
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Gate Valve, Class 150,1/|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here