Hex Cap Screw,3/8"-16,11"Steel,PK50
|Scanner Description||Hex Cap Screw,3/8"-16,11"Steel,|
Hex Head Cap Screws feature hexagon-shaped heads for socket or wrench tightening. Grade 2 steel construction offers strength, magnetic properties, and malleability.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 2
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size 3/8"-16
- Fastener Length 11"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1"
- Head Height 1/4"
- Head Width 9/16"
- Tensile Strength 60,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness HRB 69 to 100
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Hex Cap Screw,3/8"-|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here