Pipe Sealant,1/4 pt.,White
|Scanner Description||Pipe Sealant,1/4 Pt.,White|
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 4 oz.
- Container Type Brush Top Can
- Chemical Type PTFE
- Color White
- Gas Pressure Range 2000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 10,000 psi
- Full Cure 30 min.
- Begins to Harden Immediate
- Application Temp. Range -250 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range -250 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point 350 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.48
- Viscosity 1,600,000-1,800,000cps
- For Use With All Pipe and threaded connections made of cast iron, malleable brass, copper, and stainless steel. Designed for use by all pipe fitters, fabricators, plumbers, and mechanical contractor
- Application Recommended for potable water, steam, LP and natural gas, refrigerants, solvents, caustics, dilute acids, oils, and diesel fuel.
- Standards UL, NSF Registered-P1, FDA Compliant
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Pipe Sealant, 1/4 pt.,White|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here