Hex Cap Screw,5/8"-11,5-1/2"Steel,PK5
|Scanner Description||Hex Cap Screw,5/8"-11,5-1/|
The hex head cap screw is a common fastener in construction and machine assembly. The screw head is designed to fit ratchet or spanner torque wrenches for tightening to exact specifications. As an alternative to welds or rivets, cap screw fasteners offer easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance. Grade 8 screws provide high tensile strength.
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Armor Coat
- Dia./Thread Size 5/8"-11
- Fastener Length 5-1/2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Partially Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1-1/2"
- Head Height 3/8"
- Head Width 1-1/8"
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-005||Hex Cap Screw,5/8"-|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here