These caulking anchors are designed for use with light-duty applications in hollow-walls, brick, and block. They are suitable for anchoring attachments to masonry or concrete surfaces. Expansion screw anchors are internally threaded and have a malleable lead shield for secure mounting.
- Item Expansion Screw Anchor
- Expansion Anchor Type Caulking Anchor
- Anchor Material Lead/Zamac Alloy
- Anchor Dia. 7/8"
- Anchor Internal Thread Dia. 1/2"
- Anchor Length 1-1/2"
- Screw Size 1/2"-13
- Internal Thread Size 1/2"-13
- Anchor Drill Size 7/8"
- Min. Embedment 1-1/2"
- Use With 30TC59
- Application Light Duty Concrete, Block, Brick, & Stone
- Package Quantity 50
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Anchor,PK50|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here