Asphalt, Concrete, Wet, Walk-Behind Concrete Saw, 20" Blade Dia., 7-5/8" Max. Cutting Depth
|Scanner Description||Walk-Behind Concrete Saw,11 Hp,|
The FS 400 concrete saw is perfect for smaller jobs such as sidewalks, driveways, and city streets. Offers productive push saw with excellent weight distribution and stability, and enhances maneuverability. Easy to transport and lift. Blade not included.
- Item Walk-Behind Concrete Saw
- Power Source Gas Powered
- Series FS 400
- Primary Saw Application Concrete, Asphalt
- Tool Style Walk-Behind
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Max. Blade Speed 2800 RPM
- Horsepower 11
- Arbor Size 1"
- Arbor Shape Round
- Cutting Type Wet
- Max. Cutting Depth 7-5/8"
- Variable Speed Yes
- Tool Weight 206 lb.
- Fuel Type Gasoline
- Engine Type Four Stroke
- Engine Brand Honda
- Start Type Pull-Cord (Recoil)
- Includes Water Tank With Quick Connection To Top Of Blade Guard
- Features Depth Cut Indicator, Poly V Belt Drive,Gas Assisted Raise/Lower System,Fold Down Handle, Central Lift Bail, Right Hand Cutting Only
- Application Cutting Concrete And Asphalt, Blade To Wall 2 1/2
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Depth of Cut 6-5/8"
- Fuel Capacity 1.72 gal.
- Height 39"
- HP 11.7
- Item - Walk Behind Concrete Saws Walk-Behind Concrete Saw
- Length 56"
- Primary Application - Walk-Behind Concrete Saws Cinderblock
- Width 20"
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Walk-Behind Concrete Saw,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here