Lavatory Faucet, Lever, 1/2in. IPS, 1.5 gpm
|Scanner Description||Lavatory Faucet,Lever,1/2in.|
This straight faucet is ADA-compliant and designed for use in residential bathrooms. It features manual operation.
Due to the severity of California's drought, the California Energy Commission has enacted new water-saving standards for plumbing fixtures. Some changes were made effective on 1/1/16 and prohibit the sale and installation of non-compliant fixtures to customers in the state of California. Compliant products are being added as soon as they are made available, please review “Alternate Products” below for compliant options.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 1
- Faucet Handle Type Joystick
- Connection 1/2" IPS
- Flow Rate 1.50 gpm
- Number of Holes 2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Low Arc
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Deck
- Finish Chrome
- Spout Length 4"
- Valve Type Ball
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 4"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Temp. Control No
- Replacement Cartridge Mfr. Model Number 2FGU3
- Includes Faucet Assembly
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards IAPMO, UPC/Cupc, NSF, ASME A112.18 1M Certified, AB1953, EPA Watersense Certified
- Commercial / Residential Residential
- CEC Compliant Non CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
- Faucet Installation Style Centerset
- Green Environmental Attribute Does Not Contain PVC
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Certified
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Lavatory Faucet,Lever,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here