Electric Pipe Cutter for Pipe 5/8" to 4-1/2", 19" Overall Length
|Scanner Description||Electric Pipe Cutter,5/8" To 4-|
This electric pipe cutter is engineered to cut copper, brass, aluminum, thin-walled steel, and plastic-coated pipe. It features footswitch operation for operator safety and is ideal for production-cutting environments, fabrication shops, and fencing manufacturers and installers.
- Pipe Cutter Machine Item Pipe Cutter
- Pipe Threading Product Grouping Pipe Cutting Machines
- Pipe Cutter - Item Electric Pipe Cutter
- Functions With Pipes
- For Nominal Pipe Size 5/8" to 4-1/2"
- Tube Size 5/8" to 4-1/2"
- Machine Capacity Pipe 5/8" to 4-1/2"
- HP 3
- Reversing No
- Overall Length 19"
- Overall Width 10"
- Pipe Equipment Series Collins EZ Cutter
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Voltage 115
- Phase 2
- Amps 15
- Hz 50/60
- No. of Speeds 1
- No Load RPM 72
- Switch Type Foot
- Characteristics Gear-Driven Rollers, Foot Switch For Operator Safety
- Includes Pipe Cutter Wheel, (2) Roller Supports, (2) Stationary Supports
- Item Electric Pipe Cutter
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Electric Pipe Cutter,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here